. Olivia Rose: CATH KIDSTON FAVOURITES

Monday 24 August 2015

CATH KIDSTON FAVOURITES

When it comes to Cath Kidston, obsessed would be a very big understatement. As soon as I can see the front of a Cath Kidston store when I'm out, I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame, if I have money to spend or not. Ranging from stationary, cooking accessories and clothing, CK has just about every product that you can think of, and if you're a lover of anything girly or floral, then this brand may just be your new favourite thing, if it isn't already.

As a bit (again, an understatement) of an addict, I've started to grow a little collection of items which I will discuss with you in this post!


1) Purses
Every time I'm in a Cath Kidston store, the purses are some of my absolute favourite items in there. Theres always so much choice with the them and its always torture to pick one out when it comes to buying one. I have gone through so many general purses through the years, and most of them I've rather lost or just thrown in a box somewhere because I was getting bored of it. My first CK purse (one shown on the right) was given to me on my 17th birthday, and had served me 1 whole year until I bought the purse to the left with the remainder of my 18th birthday money, which was a part of the new range at the time. It's not that I got bored of my original purse, I'm just the kind of girl who likes a change sometimes, not to mention that I want to own as many purses as possible, a girl can never have too many right?



2) Mugs
Two of the cutest things in the kitchen cupboard are these two mugs, they always make a cup of coffee or hot chocolate just that tad more cutesy. Just like with the purses, you are spoiled for choice when it comes to prints of these items, varying from polka dots to the floral favourites. As my first mug was floral patterned, I thought that getting a sweet little mushroom patterned one would mix things up a little.


3) iPhone 6 Case
The most recent of my Cath Kinston items, my iPhone 6 case. I had been searching for the perfect CK phone case for months, and the cases that had been on sale at the time of my search where always always patterns that I wasn't too keen on, and if there was a pattern I wanted, the case was probably the wrong model size. However, when in York I finally came across this lovely pattern and fell in love instantly.


4) Stitch! Book
Something to keep me entertained during the winter months, along with my hot chocolate in my CK cup at the side. This isn't a product that I bought personally, it just appeared on the bookcase in the office one day. Of course with it being CK I instantly picked it up and gave it a quick browse, and there is a nice amount of lovely designs to try to make, I'll have to give them a try.


5) ID Lanyard
During some point at my time in college, I got a little bored of my black and white simple sans serif font "student" lanyard that was given to me at the very start of my college days. When these little beauties caught my eye in the CK store, I had to had one to liven up my compulsory college ID. I can't remember the price of them exactly, but I know that when it comes to starting University at the end of September, I'm going to purchase a whole load more.


6) Bedding
The most obvious Cath Kidston product as soon as you step into my room. This beautiful bedding set really pleases my girly self and brightens up the whole of my room. This bedding was bought over a year ago now when my room was getting a whole new look, and it's fair to say that I'm still in love with it as much as I was when it was bought. 


7) Messenger Bag
It's typical of me to go into a store when a sale is on...and pick/buy anything that isn't part of the sale, and that is the exact scenario with this messenger bag. I feel a little sorry for my parents as they where treating me to a new CK bag at the time, but of course me being me I picked out the bag that wasn't on sale, I'm very fortunate that they actually paid for this bag for me, as after all, it wasn't cheap! This bag served me through college and is probably going to serve me through University too, but I'd love to have a few more along the line. The special feature with this bag is that it is reversible, so its pretty much a 2 in 1! What I mean is that as well as the outside, there is a pattern on the inside (in this case, red and white polkadot) so if I fancy a change of pattern, all I need to do is turn it inside out, clip the straps back on and voila! its like I have a new bag. Not only does this bag serve me for educational situations, it pretty much serves me with any other situation, like going out for a few hours...or going on holiday. The size of this bag is brilliant as you can fit a real good amount of items in there, perfect for any big or little trip you're going to make.

So there is my little but growing Cath Kidston collection so far. This brand is literally something that I will never get bored of! let me know if you have any favourites!




No comments:

Post a Comment